Introducing our new book, Tidy Modeling with R
Today Max Kuhn and I are pleased to announce our new book, Tidy Modeling with R!
This book focuses on how to use tidymodels and has two main goals:
Readers will learn how to use R and tidymodels packages to create robust and reliable models. This is a practical book, full of code examples with real datasets.
The book encourages good methodology and statistical practice. The design of tidymodels packages (from the software itself to documentation, training materials, and this book) is oriented toward the challenges of dealing with models in the real world and setting up everyday practitioners for success.
Tidy Modeling with R is currently a work in progress. The first eleven chapters are available as of today, and we encourage you to check them out! We will continue to add new chapters in the upcoming months, and we intend to publish a print version when the book is completed.
- Train and analyze many models for #TidyTuesday crop yields
- Build a #TidyTuesday predictive text model for The Last Airbender
- Get started with tidymodels and #TidyTuesday Palmer penguins
- Bagging with tidymodels and #TidyTuesday astronaut missions
- The Bechdel test and the X-Mansion with tidymodels and #TidyTuesday